Monday, April 12, 2021

HOW I BECAME A SOFUBI COLLECTOR IN JAPAN & VIRTUAL TOY HUNT!

 


This past weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to appear in the final segment of the amazing SUPER SATURDAY SOFUBI SHOW. It was a blast to be a part of the event, and get to see all of the other amazing interviews and discussions. You can view the entire show HERE

I've re-edited my segment a bit, since I was rushed for time when I initially had to put it together, so even if you saw it live, definitely check out the new and improved SPECIAL EDITION 😊

In it, I discuss how I became a soft vinyl toy collector in Japan, among some other fun facts, showcase an unaired segment of an interview I did with Marusan Toys President, Eiji Kaminaga, and then finally - take you on a virtual tour of the sofubi paradise known as Mandarake's Cocoo

ENJOY!

.   .   .


No comments:

Post a Comment