Monday, November 5, 2018

HUNTING @ TOY CATS w/ MAD HUNTER



Last month I had the honor of meeting and toy hunting with the legendary toy hunter, Rodrigo "Mad Hunter" de Orduna. After following his videos for several years and doing some on and off correspondence, we eventually ended up meeting in Tokyo during his first trip to Japan, and going on a toy hunt at my favorite spot, Toy Cats.

There I introduced him to my good friend, and owner of Toy Cats Showcase, Ishii-san. Together, Ishii-san and I further educated Mad Hunter about the world of vintage Japanese toys from the 70's-90', such as Henshin Cyborg, Microman, Dragon Ball... and even some obscure Japanese Star Wars items!!

Check out the video of our experience together below (and don't worry, although the title is in Spanish, 99% of the video is in English!) Enjoy!!



#hunterlove
. . .

3 comments:

  1. Wow! a excellent tour in toys cat vintage store! Greetings from Colombia

    ReplyDelete
  2. excelente video ,mucha suerte.y saludos para madhunter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm following your youtube channel and blog after I watched you and Rodrigo.
    I'm from Mexico and right now I can´t afford a trip to Japan (hopefully in the near future) do you know any japanese store where I can buy online? Im looking for Dragon quest (Adventures of dai) stuff. Great channel, regards!

    ReplyDelete